If you’re looking for a brand-new PCO car and earn an income with rideshare platforms such as Uber, we’re here to help. We’ve just launched Rent to buy, which lets you put weekly payments toward owning your car on a flexible, low-commitment plan.
What is Splend Rent to buy?
Think of it as an alternative to traditional car finance for Uber drivers.
On our Rent to buy plan you get all the flexibility of the Rent plan and put your weekly payments toward owning your PCO car. We provide all the essentials, so you can focus on driving.
Below are some frequently asked questions about Splend’s Rent to buy plan.
How does Splend’s Rent to buy plan work?
- Brand-new cars are available on a flexible rental contract, with the weekly rental fee paid one week in advance.
- There’s no deposit, just an upfront, one-off joining fee.
- Typically, a rental contract will last between 3-4 years, depending on the model you choose and how much you drive.
- At the end of your agreement, you’ll pay a small admin fee to have the car’s papers changed into your name.
- After you complete the minimum rental period, you can cancel the Rent to buy contract with two weeks’ notice.
What features does Splend’s Rent to buy plan include?
Our Rent to buy plan provides you with a growing pool of member benefits beyond the wheel:
- A dedicated Member Success Representative
- Insurance and servicing
- Road tax, MoT, and PHV licence
- Free access to our Driver Success Program
- Free access to the Splend Members app
- Service booking assistance
- Accident claims assistance
- A holiday break every year
- Member Support Centre access
- Access to Splend’s Member Events
- £100 referral bonuses
What cars are available and how do I sign up to Rent to buy?
Splend provides you with a range of the best cars available for PCO drivers. All models are petrol-electric or plug-in hybrid, ULEZ- compliant cars with a 5-star Euro NCAP rating.
Splend is more than a set of wheels. We’ll help steer your career.
In addition to providing you with the most important tool in your career as a rideshare driver, we also offer ongoing training, support, and data-driven feedback via your personal Member Success Representative. You’ll also enjoy a growing pool of member benefits beyond the wheel, including discounts at our partners.